Saturday, October 1, 2011

Preperation

It's the 1st of October, do you know what that means?!? Only one month till NaNoWriMo!!!
I started on my plot today and I made the main characters yesterday.
I 'm really excited about it. It'll be my first time to join and I plan on winning :D

I'm not sure what I will do with the story; if I like it I'll probably post it on my writing.com account, if I really like I'll have it proofread and try to get it published. But the latter is a major IF.

So my plan for October is to make a red thread for the story, maybe even a rough indication for the chapters to see what I want in them.

I feel like my mind is floating in a storm of ideas, now I only have to pick the right ones for the story.

Next saturday I'll be at my first Nerdfighter gathering, and I'm still really excited about that :D I'll probably blog and vlog about it, so stay tuned for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment