Saturday, October 15, 2011

All of the ideas

So, I have been thinking what I really want to do with my channel. I enjoy vlogging, but a gimmick seems fun as well. So, as I said, I've been thinking and in this blog I will try to create order out of chaos. Below I'll put the ideas I had so far with the benefits and downsides of it. Since I count vlogging as a standard benefit, I won't count that as one below.

Some of the ideas I have come up with are:
  1. Do a vlog in Japanese every once in a while. This has one benefits: I get to practice a language that I like (Japanese). As of now I don't see any downside for this idea.
  2. Make movie reviews, either monthly or weekly. This has has one benefits: I get watch movies. It has one downside, it'll be expensive to go to the movies regularly.
  3. Make vlogs of me going to several different musea. This has one benefit: I will become more cultured. Again the downside is that it will be expensive to travel to different musea on a regular basis, also I won't be able to do them regularly, because I study during the midweek and work in the weekend.
  4. Make videos about Nerdfighter gatherings. This has one benefits: I will meet many more Nerdfighters, who as we all know are made out of awesome. Two downsides though: it will cost money to go to all these gatherings and they are mostly during the weekend, which is when I work. So it'll cost me money on two fronts.
The cost downsides for movie reviews and musea can be fixed easily; I get a movie unlimited card and a museum card, respectively.
But the downsides for going to Nerdfighter gatherings are less easy to fix. The ideas I had for that so far are: getting a job during midweek nights. But I have a steady job that I actually like now, and we all know how hard they are to come by. Going only once every 3 months, but then I will probably miss a lot of them.

So for now I will probably just do Japanese vlogs every once in a while. And I will look into the movie and museum cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment