Sunday, October 9, 2011

Best Wishes and DFTBA

Yesterday I went to my FIRST EVER Nerdfigher gathering. IT WAS AWESOME!!!
I met new people and I saw some of the more famous youtubers, though I was a bit to nervous to really talk to them. Not sure why, probably because it seemed weird to talk to someone you know, but who doesn't know you. Or if you find that not a good enough of an explanation, I'll just use an excuse I haven't used since I was 16: I'm autistic. It's a bit of BS reason, especially since I trained since I found out to adept better to social situations, but YOU didn't find the other reason good enough. :P (Although, I must admit, it did become a bit to crowded for me somewhere in the middle, so I sat in a corner doing a concentration exercise.)

We played games, I joined in with Ninja and Who am I (in my vlog I say I don't know the name, but later I found out).
We had dinner, I made new friends. Everyone that I met was purely made out of awesome.
It was a bit sad for me to go, but I really enjoyed the time I spent there.

I will DEFINITELY go to another one. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment